Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hi

Recently, a lecturer at my university made a blog post in which he talks about blogs and why he tells his students to start them. They should do so “not because they'll instantly get loads of readers, or because the world necessarily cares much what they think”, but because it's a good exercise in writing.

Strictly speaking, I am not one of his students. Nevertheless, having been disarmed of two of my three primary reasons for not renovating or updating this blog sooner (the third is that “blog” just isn't a pleasant-sounding word), I have decided to follow his advice.

I am an masters student in computer graphics programming. When I'm not programming, I like to read, play games (when I have the time) and write (when I can be arsed).

He had it coming. Just look at those tribal tattoos. Alt text tihihihihihihi
Here's a mongoose statue to break the flow, because this is 2012 and our internet pages can include images now. Do note that this is a 3d model I made, and not an actual statue. Please do not contact me to complain that it is not a statue.

I'm not precisely sure what I'll write about. I've started a playthrough of this little game, and I think, for now, I'll write about that.

Watch this space (or don't, for I promise nothing).

Blog. Blog. Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment